Can I get a shout out for meeting friends online? I know I have met some of the best people, and made long lasting friendships that started as a comment on a blog or in a facebook group. Well, that’s how Melody and Lee met, too! And being in the same industry, they also started to help each other in their businesses, as “business besties”. They’d been friends for years, but recently met up to work on their goals together. And part of their retreat, was treating themselves to The Branding Experience photo session. And let me tell you why 2 is better than one, when it comes to photo sessions!
- I don’t care who you are, the camera always has a way of bringing out the nerves. When you have someone there who is “in it with you”, it’s easier to let go of your inhibitions faster.
- Moral support! Your bestie will know exactly what you’re going through, and will help you take bigger risks in your session – that will always result in more engaging pictures. Twirl in that dress, girl!
- More honest outfit opinions – need I say more?!
- No one makes you laugh like your best friends – real smiles for days!
- The Branding Experience includes champagne, lunch AND a massage at the end, which is double the fun when you’re sharing it with someone!
If you want to schedule a session with your bestie, that feels more like a spa day that a photo shoot, send me a note! Everything is included – (even travel!)
Hair: @mrs.e.5 Crystal Estrada
Makeup: Jennifer Canales